Serge Forest is a an industry veteran and successful entrepreneur in the market of software for telecom and Contact Center operators. This blog comments on company initiatives, industry trends, technology and business.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Starting my own blog

Well, it's about time I join the 21st century and start a blog of my own. I will use this platform to provide my thoughts on what's happening in my company (Sangoma Technologies -TSXV:STC)), thoughts on the VoIP industry, and any other topic I would find relevant and interesting.

Sangoma acquired the company I co-founded (Paraxip Technologies) in July 2008. It's been a wild ride, and it's not over yet...

My name is Serge Forest, and hopefully these comments will find a few interested readers...

Talk to you soon...

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! It's always good to see other former Nuance friends in the blogosphere.

    I've taken the same first steps too . . . I just need to take the time to write a little more.

    http://speechselfservice.blogspot.com is my blog.

    Cheers,
    Jeff

    ReplyDelete